Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunday morning fruity green smoothie

A Smoothie from the other day...
Good morning blogging friends!

I'm sipping on my delicious fruity green smoothie as I write up this blog entry!!!

I gathered up my prewashed fruit, then reached into my biofresh for some greens!

I always wash up my greens just before putting them into my Vita Mix.  I use just a few drops of this organic cleaner.  This stuff is highly concentrated so a few drops will do it!

Watch my wash up video... here...

Into my Vita Mix this morning I put:
fruit...
1 green apple, cut into chunks
1 pear, cut into chunks
maybe 1/4 cup of frozen pomegranate seeds
1/2 small banana
greens...
3 sprigs of Kale
1 sprig collard green
some red leaf lettuce
other stuff...
scoop of ground flax seed
1 serving of ESP
1 serving of this stuff
a little ice
and about 1 1/2 of water

Yummy!  It tastes fruity, it's green, it tastes delicious....  I love that as I sip on this I'm providing my body with fruit, vegetables, and protein.  What a great start to my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment