Wednesday, November 10, 2010

12 pounds down...

Good morning!

I started out a little skeptical about drinking green smoothies... but I have to say that NOW I'm really enjoying them!  I love the taste!  I love knowing that I'm getting more good nutrition into me!!!

I've even lost 12 pounds over the past month!!!  Yeah!!!

This morning's green smoothie:

  • juice of 1/2 lemon
  • whole apple cut up into chunks
  • half banana
  • some pomegranate seeds
  • a few frozen strawberries
  • a frozen pear
  • some frozen spinach
  • 1 sprig of kale
  • 2 sprigs of collard greens
  • couple tablespoons of ground flaxseed
  • 1 serving of Cinch, vanilla flavor
All blended up until smooth in my Vita Mix.

Wow... even got my older son to have some this morning!  Now that my friends... is a HUGE triumph!  This is the son who doesn't like vegetables!

You can't even taste the greens!!!! Honest!

No comments:

Post a Comment